Monday, December 13, 2010

 
I guess I never gave a final account of my p90x program so here it is. I essentially did about p65x, not quite making it the full 90 days. Mostly because I started traveling, gone for 4 days in FL to golf, gone for 4 in AZ for a wedding, 4 in NYC for Thanksgiving. I learned that those big trips are not conducive to working out, let alone eating. I pretty much stuck to the letter of the law though for that first 60 days. I lost around 13 pounds, going from 173 to one weighing of 159. I lost my beer gut, which has allowed me to get back in some pants I hadn't seen in quite a while and frankly that was my goal although I definitely liked the new muscle I put on.

I'm going to continue eating healthy and working out with the dvds for a couple months before probably starting the regular program again in March. I'd like to start boating season out right.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?