Wednesday, October 20, 2010

 
P90x update: I have officially lost 10 pounds on p90x. Pretty much the gut I acquired in the last year is gone and I'm happy about that. Thrilled about it actually. However, I haven't bulked up as much as I thought I would but maybe that's coming. Or maybe I haven't been bringing it like I should be. It is definitely hard work with the weight lifting; I hate the yoga workout and enjoy the kenpo (karate stuff). I am a lot more lean than I've been in a long time.

I'm not sure what day I'm on, somewhere around 43 or so which means I'm about half way done. I've cheated one meal, if you can call crabcakes cheating. I've also had a few beers, probably 8 total in the last six weeks. 3 of those were at the Reds playoff game and one of those was bought for me by a State Rep and I couldn't exactly refuse it. 2 of them were at the Dubliner Pub in D.C.--a favorite haunt of mine where I met an old couple from Ireland and enjoyed a nice conversation. But no beers doesn't account for the weight loss; I stop drinking once a year for usually 2 months and I've never lost weight before.

All in all, I'm a convert. It's a great program if you can commit 90 days to working out and eating healthy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?