Monday, September 06, 2010

 
Fun weekend, great weather. We hosted my family and Sarah's family at the lake. My dad even came down. It was a little cool to swim on Saturday but we did get Cara out on the tube. Sunday we went to the Wilds and that was fun. Today we came back early because we had to drop Kate off at the airport. Now its time to get ready for p90x; my first day is tomorrow.



I did the p90x pretest today. It went okay, I did 30 pushups which I was surprised at. Pull-ups were terrible, I only did 3. My weight today was 173.8 which is probably the fattest I've ever been. I'm okay with that weight number but not what its composed of: zero muscle and all fat. I hope to weigh about 175 when I've completed the first 90 days but be 2 pant sizes less than the 34 inch waist I wear now. I'll even commit to posting before and after photos on this blog once I'm done. And let me tell you, the before pics are not pretty. I'm really confident in the workout part of all this. It's the eating part that scares me. If I only had to cut bad foods out and eat less I would be fine. It's the eating stuff I don't like and at the quantities that my body needs which will be tough for me. No alcohol for 90 days is a piece of cake, no oreos for 90 days is not.



But I'll get through this and be much better off in the end. I'm excited to get going on p90x but I'm still not sure what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow. Egg whites are not my favorite...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?