Tuesday, September 07, 2010

 

First Day

The workout this morning was hard.  I got up at 6:15 a.m. and drank some water before starting around 6:30.  I did core which was a lot of stretches, jumping, ab, etc.  I don't think I've ever sweated more in my life, at least since I played football.  But it good, I kept up pretty well and could do everything except for one thing which involved my bad knee. 
 
For breakfast, I had a whole wheat bagel with a piece of ham and a glass of V8.  Thank god for the new spicy low sodium stuff.  Snack was a smoothie with protein powder, yogurt, fruit and skim milk.  Lunch was tuna salad, snack was almonds and dinner salmon, salad and a pepper.  I missed one protein and one vege but it was my first day and I felt sick because I ate so much.  I guess that's the good part of this, you'll get to eat probably more than you used to but different stuff.  I'm going to struggle with the vege part of this. 
 
Henry's football game was canceled mid game tonight because of lightening. Probably for the best because I'm a bit sore.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?