Thursday, June 10, 2010

 

Last night I had a big work dinner and my boss, our Ohio President and my senior VP from VA came to Columbus. Today is filled with Henry's k "graduation" and a party for Jack. Tomorrow we are probably headed to King's Island then the Reds game and stay overnight in Cinci. Saturday we'll drive back for Henry's baseball game then head to the lake to celebrate our 6th Anniversary. Sunday late afternoon I have to fly to Atlanta for a dinner and a one day conference on Monday. I'm coming back Monday afternoon. None of that schedule leaves time for me to go to Massillon and see my dad but maybe I can fit it in somewhere. He's doing better, he's out of ICU and his numbers look better. Here's a pic of me and the boys at the Memorial Tournament on Sunday. Not sure what Jackie is doing with that smile but he's probably up to no good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?