Friday, May 14, 2010

 
Nothing going on in my life. Work is slow, no big issues. Henry's soccer season will be done on Monday and his baseball games start next Saturday. Jack is doing better on his potty training. Sarah is wearing contact lenses. I guess the most exciting news is that we will probably pick up the boat on Saturday. Sunday my neighbor Shake is going to help me "stone" the downstairs fireplace. Pictures to come. Oh, and I ordered two Blu-Ray DVD players yesterday, one for the lake and one for our house. I used credit card points so I got them for $50 each, not a bad price. I'm waiting on some other gift cards in the mail so I can get the new LCD tv for the lake, hopefully before Memorial Day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?