Wednesday, May 19, 2010

 
Jack has been struggling with his potty training but I think the light has finally turned on for him. He's had two days in a row with no accidents and I am thrilled. I figured that since Henry was trained by 3 that we would get some kind of pay back with Jack but I think he may be ready. We took him to Chuck E Cheese tonight for a treat; I had told him Monday if he went a whole day with no accidents we would go and darn if he didn't do it on Tuesday.

I'm headed to the lake tomorrow for some serious work. I hope to come back on Friday done with the fireplace and walls with only the stair rail and steps left to do. I'm getting tired of burning vacation for work but I can see the light at the end.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?