Friday, March 19, 2010

 

Weekend

Nothing much going on after a fun St. Patricks Day and first day of NCAA tournament.  I hosted the grand opening of our new office yesterday and had a lot of colleagues stop by.  Today is a noon fundraiser and then the weekend begins.  Tomorrow is Henry's first soccer practice and it looks like I'm going to the lake on Sunday to work then the satellite tv is being hooked up Monday morning. 
 
I still don't have internet in my office and that's frustrating.  It's hard to get work done when you can't access the web. I'm not sure what we did 15 years ago.
 
We leave for Florida on Thursday.  Hopefully the bill I've been working on for the last few months will be voted out of the House next week prior to us leaving.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?