Monday, March 22, 2010

 

Lots of work done at the lake on Sunday and Monday. I put about 7 hours in yesterday and got most of the basement bedroom walls covered in pine board. I actually ran out of the boards so I'll have to make a run to the lumber yard. I also finished insulating the basement so we are ready to put up walls. DirecTV was installed this morning then Mike and I worked this afternoon a bit on the 4th bedroom wall with pocket door and he said he finished up after I left. Henry's soccer practice was canceled but it was still nice to get home and see everyone.
This is a busy week before we leave for Florida. Tomorrow night is our belated Mardi Gras party for legislative staff then Wednesday we'll have to pack.









Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?