Wednesday, February 03, 2010

 

Not a lot going on. I worked at home Monday and Tuesday and went downtown today. I parked in my building for the first time, valet parking is very nice. It's also nice to be indoors again. I didn't even go up to my office, not really a reason to.
Tomorrow is Jack's birthday. Hard to believe he is 3. Here's a photo of him tonight helping Sarah and Henry make cookies to take into his class tomorrow.
I was supposed to go to the lake on Saturday to work but now I'm hearing 3-6 inches of snow on Friday night so that probably won't happen. I'm a bit frustrated that things aren't moving more quickly down there but some of that is my fault. I probably need to do a better job of getting down there and working.
A lot of my time is spent on the web trying to find the best deals on the stuff we need to buy for the basement. The fridge for under the bar is causing me way too many problems. I want something I can fit a lot of cans in and a normal cheap fridge won't do that. A nicer "beverage center" only cools to 40 degrees and beer is supposed to be served at 38. Is 2 degrees really important? I don't know but I'll probably go with the center and force our guests to drink warmer beer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?