Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

Here is a photo of the boat we bought today. 2008 Yamaha 230SX. I'm not sure if I got the best deal but I feel we got a good deal. We could have bought the same boat with a wakeboard tower for the same price from a place in Cleveland but there is something to be said for buying local. This is the exact same boat as the 2009 but is $3000 less. Sarah decided that she would rather have that cash and I agreed with her in the end. One thing about a negotiation, if you are going to threaten to walk from the deal than you have to be prepared to do it. I had no other 2008 options out there so had no choice to pay what they were asking. It's still $2600 less than they paid for it so how unhappy can I be?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?