Wednesday, February 24, 2010

 


A couple pictures of the work done on the house today. I hear the new firebrick in the fireplace looks great and the guy did a really nice job. It looks nice in this picture. The other picture shows the two block windows in the basement. Glass block was not my first choice but the alternative was ordering custom windows and I really didn't want to spend that much money on them. Besides, the one on the left will likely be covered with cabinets (another great thing about glass block, I can cover it up and since they are unbreakable I don't have to worry about it breaking and having to replace it down the road). We can now finish framing up the back wall and even start on the fireplace. Works goes on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?