Monday, January 04, 2010

 
Okay, enough with the cold and snow.  I would say I'm ready for Florida but that doesn't look too much better right now. 
 
I'm a little concerned about the lakehouse because I don't think I weatherized it well enough because of my problems with the plumber.  Mike says the toilets are frozen even though there was anti-freeze in them.  That could cause cracks so I'll worry about that until the spring.  And the fireplace guy is supposed to come next week to install the new insert but I really doubt he's going to get up on our roof if its full of snow. 
 
I may go down on Friday and start building it out but then again, I'm really not sure what needs to be done before the insert guy comes down.  Lots of unanswered questions and most are revolving around this colder than normal weather. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?