Sunday, January 31, 2010

 
I'm all moved out of my office as of today. The move Thursday went well and my stuff is safely stored in temporary space in the 5/3 building. Henry and I went down today to move a bunch of legal books that our attorney in Cleveland wants. He was a great helper so afterwards I took him to a new hotdog joint downtown for lunch. Then we went to Target to get some gifts for Jack's birthday.

I'm not sure when my new office will be ready so I'll be working at home the next few weeks. No sense in working out of my temp space because I don't have any phone or internet service. But I do have business downtown so I'll probably make the Capital Club my place of business for the next couple weeks. They have wireless so I can always plug in there.

The in-laws were in town the last two days on their way to Florida. I'm looking forward to next month when we go down to visit. I've had enough of this weather.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?