Friday, November 13, 2009

 

This is our fireplace at the lake. Well, not really but I think its similar to what Sarah is envisioning except I think she wants the stone to look more like the photo above. And the hearthstone will be one solid piece of limestone. And I'm not sure yet what we are doing about the fireplace insert. If we end up getting one, and I need to make that decision quickly, then it will probably be a Vermont Casting unit and not look like the one above. So what exactly about the photo above looks like what our fireplace will be? I guess its the barn beam. I was extremely lucky yesterday to find one from a friend of the family in Massillon. I was searching high and low for one and only found a couple places that even had them and none were near me or Massillon.

I think I like the real stone in the photo above over the faux stone we were looking at previously. It's easier to cut and install but is a bit pricier. I'm not that concerned about the cost though because the area isn't going to be that big.







Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?