Sunday, November 01, 2009

 
Massillon lost to McK yesterday 35-21. We are still going to the playoffs but our RB blew out his knee so we won't go far. I believe this was my 30th year in a row (and 33rd game in a row because we played them in the playoffs a few years) but it almost didn't happen. Henry had a pretty high fever Friday night so I ended up staying home. He woke up with a normal temperature otherwise I wouldn't have made the drive up. He seems fine today.

Thanks to my friend Denise for giving me an extra ticket and letting me sit with her. I miscounted and needed a last minute one.

Here is my friend Dave Weber coaching the Tigers. He had reason to be mad.

The team comes out, the balloons go up.



Hen and Susie David.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?