Friday, November 20, 2009

 
Just booked our airfare to Florida for spring break in March. It was a little tougher this year because of Henry being in school, we had to go certain dates. We worked around it, he will miss one day the week before his spring break starts.

I'm picking the boys up this afternoon and we are headed to Massillon. I'll drop them off with my dad/sister and head up to Cleveland for a elected official reception (Sarah went to Cleveland early this morning and will meet me there). Then we are going to see Wicked tonight.

Tomorrow morning we are picking up the barn beam for the fireplace then Sarah and the boys will head back to Columbus. I am going to see the Massillon v. McKinley game II in Akron on Saturday night and might head back after the game or might stay over in Massillon. Not sure yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?