Thursday, September 24, 2009

 
Here are some photos from my visit to the Wilds. It was a great trip. We first got in a Land Rover and went to see all of the animals. We drove right up to some of them but were careful around the rhinos. Then we saw the Yurts, tentlike structures that you can rent for overnights. We dropped our stuff off at the lodge and went fishing, where I caught my 6 pound, 23 inch bass. See photo below. Then it was back to the lodge for steaks, etc. and some crazy dice game that ended up being fun. I went to bed after 1:00 and it wasn't fun getting up at 5:45 for my drive to the airport. But, it was worth it.

These look like deer but they aren't. At least not Ohio deer.


I forget what this animal was.

Cheetah.

This was some kind of dog and there are only 10 of them in North America.

A different kind of dog.

One of my favorite photos.



Looks like a normal bull but of course its not.

This shows how close we got to the rhinos.
Camel.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?