Tuesday, September 01, 2009

 

Busy time

I've been busy the last few days and it won't get any better the next few.  I'm off to our wind farm in Indiana tonight then driving 5 hours back tomorrow night so that I can be here for Henry's first day of Kindergarten on Thursday.  Friday we'll go to the lake for maybe the last time in a while.  I'll start working on the basement soon and that will be too difficult with the kids down there.
 
Henry scored two TDs Saturday in his first flag football game. He's fast so I'm not surprised.  His team won 30-28, mostly because they had the ball one more time than the other team.  But it was fun, I wish there weren't as many kids on his team though so that he could play every play.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?