Thursday, September 17, 2009

 

boring...

I feel bad that I haven't updated my blog in a few days but there is nothing really going on.  I'm off to Canton tomorrow for a golf outing then hope to see Massillon play that evening.  Saturday morning I'll get up early and go to Cleveland to watch the Buckeyes in our loge.  Then back to Columbus.  I'll miss Henry's game which I'm sad about but the Buckeye game is a work thing so I have to do it.  I am excited about Monday night when I'm going to The Wilds www.thewilds.org , taking a personal tour with the Executive Director then staying overnight at their lodge.  That's a work thing too but it will be nice.  I just hope I'm not eaten by a croc when we are out fishing. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?