Thursday, August 20, 2009

 
So the big news that I couldn't share a few weeks ago is now public. Sarah is taking a new job with AT&T. She will be directing their public affairs in Ohio. It's a great gig and she's very excited about working for a Fortune 500 company. I'm excited and proud of her because I think this really fits well with her skillset.

I had to cancel my trip to Atlanta last month because the guy who hired her wanted her to come down the same time to meet. A small price to pay for what looks to be a great opportunity. Who knows where it will take us, I always thought we would live in central Ohio forever but I envision Sarah going places with her new job, places that might take us to new places.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?