Wednesday, July 15, 2009

 
I wish I had something exciting to write but I don't. Sarah is in Atlanta for the night and I'm about ready to read a book. The boys are in bed, Henry temporarily in mine and Jack in his crib. He's about ready to move into a big boy bed but we aren't in any hurry.

Henry is "graduating" from Safety Town tomorrow afternoon. He's taken morning classes at the Academy the last two weeks then headed to Safety Town in the afternoon. He really likes it and I think they've done some neat things there.

Friday I'm meeting former State Rep. Jim Carmichael at the lakehouse. He's offered to help work and I'm going to pick his brain about my future projects.

Summertime is slow time for a lobbyist. I'll need to get over to Indiana soon to do some work and probably check in on Illinois but there isn't a lot going on in Ohio. We are headed to Buck Lake the first week in August and I'm looking forward to that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?