Wednesday, June 24, 2009

 
I'm all funeraled out. Driving back and forth to Cinci the last few days was something I'm glad I did but its time to get back to work. I'm soon going to be tired of the car though. Tonight I'm driving down to the lake to drop off the final bed and mattresses and begin deconstruction on the kitchen. I may stay overnight and come back early Thursday. The cabinets won't be ready on Friday now but will still be in by the 4th. Not a big deal since we weren't going down this weekend anyway. I found out last night that I'll be able to tile in the kitchen area so that's good. It will be nice to finally finish these projects at the lakehouse for the summer.

I still may go back down on Friday and then up to Cleveland on Sunday for a fundraiser at an Indians game. Sarah has a work thing on Saturday to do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?