Friday, May 08, 2009

 






Long week. Chicago was fine, not sure I got a lot out of the wind conference though. I took today off again in my quest to get the cabin done by Memorial Day. Today's journey took me to Hamden Ohio, about an hour and 45 from the house, to pick up some pine paneling in the truck plus a u-haul trailer. It's really nice wood, tongue and groove, 8 feet long and about 8 inches wide, 3/4 inch thick. Then I ran it down to the lake where Mike and I unloaded it. Mike is the guy I hired to help me on some projects. He's moving some electrical around and is still down there, hopefully getting a lot done. I had to be back by 5:45 for a soccer game; we have tee ball practice at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow and then another soccer game at 11:30.



If its nice, we're going to go to the lake on Sunday for Mother's Day. I can do some work in the house and maybe we can move some dirt around on our planned garden. Here are some photos of the somewhat gutted lakehouse.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?