Monday, May 25, 2009

 
Before...
and after. I'm really not sure what to say about the lakehouse floors except that they are done. I worked 8 hours Friday, a lot of Saturday and finished up Sunday around 2:00. That's a lot of working on a weekend I was hoping to enjoy our new house.
We are getting new kitchen cabinets built and beyond that we really don't have a big project. I'll have to do something with our small kitchen, probably tile, prior to the new cabinets being installed. Then I'm going to enjoy the house this summer.
We met a lot of the new neighbors this weekend. Everyone is very nice as you can imagine. Lots of older folks who own the homes nearby but their kids are my age and their kids are our kids age which is perfect. Henry has a new friend Conner who is two doors down and 6. Jack has a 2 year old friend Colby.
You really couldn't ask for a better Memorial Day, hot and dry weather. I just wish I could have enjoyed it a bit more. There's always next weekend...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?