Friday, April 10, 2009

 
Tigertown Properties bought our third house today. The one we thought we had a month ago needed some plumbing work that the seller didn't want to pay for so we dropped out of the deal. I'm excited because we are going to put 4 tenants in there and the numbers work out that we'll pay house #1 off in four years. If things remain the same, we'll own all three houses outright in 8 years. I wish I had gotten into real estate a long time ago.

Henry and I watched Swiss Family Robinson tonight. I think he really liked it but the pirate scene at the end was a little much. At least, a scene where a pirate falls off the cliff and hits a few rocks prompted a few questions. I think I first saw SFR with my Aunt Sally and sister although the movie sleeve says it was made in 1960 so now I'm not too sure. We are going to Massillon for Easter so I'll ask her then.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?