Monday, March 02, 2009

 

on the lake

Sarah and I bought a lake cottage today on Seneca Lake.  I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do or not but the alternatives didn't seem all that great.  Save my money or invest it.  In case anyone hasn't noticed, I don't have a lot of confidence in our government to get us out of this mess but I believe we will get out in spite of it. 
 
Tigertown Properities also bought a house a few days ago. I think its the last house we'll buy but that investment seems like an easy one. We have tenants and I'm hopeful that we will for the next ten years. When these homes are paid off in 10-12 years, we can sell them or keep them.  If we get to that point, good for us.
 
So my days of real estate buying are coming to an end.  Kinda makes me sad because there are some great deals in Florida right now.  Maybe if I hit the lotto...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?