Sunday, February 15, 2009

 



I haven't been keeping up with the blog very well but you already know that. There just hasn't been too much going on lately. Maybe this week will be more exciting, I get my braces off on Friday so that's a start. Today we drove down to the Hillsboro area, about an hour a half away to look at some houses on Rocky Fork State Park. We saw 3. The first one was a 80 year old Sears house right out of the catalog. It sits on 2 acres and was really nice and it has a water view. There is an additional 37 acres available but I think its a bit much for what the guy is asking for it. The problem is that if you don't buy the acreage, you risk a trailer park or other houses being built on it to block the view. The top photo I took off the back deck.







Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?