Monday, January 05, 2009

 

ouch

I haven't commented a lot on Obama's cabinet picks because quite frankly, I haven't paid much attention and most of them are recycled Clinton people anyway.  But "oh my god" came out of my mouth this evening when I read the following.  The CIA is much much too important to give to a guy with no intelligence experience.  This one hurts...
 
WASHINGTON – Two Democratic officials say President-elect Barack Obama has chosen former Clinton White House chief of staff Leon Panetta to run the CIA. Panetta was a surprise pick for the post, with no experience in the intelligence world. An Obama transition official and another Democrat disclosed his nomination on a condition of anonymity since it was not yet public.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?