Thursday, January 15, 2009

 
I'm back from Springfield, IL. Just my luck that I got to enjoy the freezing temperatures there then head east and enjoy them again tomorrow. My rental car said it was -4 when I got in it this morning. I think it was 13 when I dropped it off at the airport.

Speaking of airports, I got to sit by another large woman today on the flight home. There's nothing worse than being jammed up against the window for an hour plus by someone who needs an extension seat belt. What really makes me mad though is that I was in the exit row. Does anyone really think she's going to help them out of the plane if god forbid we crash into the Mississippi River? She physically can not and its particularly relevant with what happened in New York City with the USAirways plane that went into the Hudson River. I've said it before, I take sitting in the exit row very seriously and believe that only those able to assist in an accident should sit there. I'm going to be writing Southwest Air because this is the second time in a year they have allowed an obese person to sit in the exit row and their flight attendents have told me that this is against their policy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?