Saturday, January 03, 2009

 

Cars

We comitted to buying a new car today.  I can't believe I'm doing it on two fronts. First, I'm buying a Ford, which I've said in the past I would never do. Second, I'm paying a lot of money for a fully loaded SUV gas guzzler.  We pretty much needed a big SUV for the family but I wish it got better milage. 
 
The deals are pretty good but I'm sure they'll be better in 6 months.  But my Durango is 6 years old and needs new tires and could go bust at any moment so we're just going to get it now.  Employee pricing may be a scam but it seems to be a good deal.  Who really knows in the end. All I know is that one Ford dealership offered me $4000 for my Durango and the other $4800 so its not hard to figure out which one we went with.  We bought a silver Expedition, heated leather seats, NAV system, rear DVD for the kids, second row captain chairs, power running boards (I wish it didn't have them but they are pretty cool), and moonroof. 
 
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?