Tuesday, December 09, 2008

 
What is the Obama plan? A massive new government job program to build bridges, highways, infrastructure. While I think some of this needs to be done, I'm confused at who is going to work these jobs. I don't see a lot of bankers, or mortgage lenders, going to work pouring cement.

As far as the Dow, could it just be responding naturally to ups and downs? It plunged after the election for two weeks and I'm pretty sure it wasn't George Bush's fault. Maybe its hit the bottom, maybe its time to go back up. I hope so.

Interesting news out of IL today about the Governor. I'm surprised at how many people were talkign about it in Columbus Ohio. Interesting to me is how Obama's spokesman "misspoke" about whether they had conversations and his chief of staff "changed his recollection" about their relationship. If you are interested, here's a link. I really hope Obama wasn't involved in this mess. I'm headed to Chicago tomorrow so plan on picking up the Tribune and reading all about it.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/12/questions-arise.html

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?