Monday, December 29, 2008

 






Maybe I should start a food blog? The above photos are of two of the dishes we made over the last week. Top left is a jambalaya that I made from scratch last night. I substituted salsa for tomatoes since I'm not a big fan of them and it turned out great. The top right is the standing rib roast that we made on Christmas. It was delicious, cooked perfectly medium, and everyone enjoyed it.


This photo is of Jack Briggs and Jack Briggs. Jack #2 wasn't in a very good mood for some reason.




Here's Jack sitting on the potty. He now knows when he has to go so we sat him down and got lucky, he actually went. I wish this would take but I we're not holding out hope.























Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?