Tuesday, November 11, 2008

 
I'm back after a fairly successful four days of golf. I didn't win the championship match but did have the best record down there. I played well 3 of the 4 days.

It's a bit different not drinking on this golf trip. I'm not even sure I had my one drink a day down there but the other guys made up for it. Just a different trip for me and I'm okay with that.

It's nice having Veteran's Day off, especially after getting back from a trip. I wish I could do something with Henry today but I don't want to take him out of school. He's learning so much and is reading so well. I'm kinda worried about him going to real kindergarten next year and being bored while the other kids are learning their alphabet and how to read. I'm extremely proud of him though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?