Monday, November 17, 2008

 

HOA

Tonight was my last Homeowner's Association meeting.  It wasn't my first elected office, I was a precinct committeeman back in Stark County 20 years ago, but it may have been my last.  It wasn't time consuming or bad but just something I'm really not interested in doing again.  And I certainly have no interest in ever holding elected office.  I guess I'm best suited in my advocate role and not representative. 
 
I had to take the boys to the meeting because Sarah is in Chicago today and tomorrow.  Jack is getting to be a handful.  He would not sit still and was running around the room.  I wish I had remembered to bring some books for him.  He loves to read and will sit with books for a long time.  He's starting to talk more and can point to most of the animals and knows a few sounds they make. 
 
Henry is doing great in school, he's learned so much in just the couple months he's been there.  I was amazed last week when he started naming states out of the blue.  And they were in alphabetic order.  He's a joy.  They both are.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?