Saturday, November 01, 2008

 

corning

When I was a teenager, we would go corning around Halloween.  I asked some people around here about it recently and no one had ever heard of it.  I can't believe it was a Massillon thing though.  Corning is when a group of people get together with feed corn in a bag and target neighbors.  Everyone stands in front of a window and at the count throws the hard corn at their window and runs like hell.  It's a blast and scares the bejesus out of both the people in the house and the kids.   
 
We never really did the poop in a bag on the front porch or the egging thing.  We would toilet paper people's houses on occasion and I never really thought it was that destructive but I can see how it would be a pain to get out of the trees. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?