Sunday, October 05, 2008

 

The trip to Massillon was fun although we weren't there for very long. We'll go back up in 3 weeks for the McKinley game and be there a bit longer.
Weekend kinda flew by.

I find out tomorrow whether I can close on the second house Wednesday. If so, we'll be able to get in there next week and get it ready. If not, I don't know when we'll be able to demo the above ground pool and install the laminate flooring and everything else. I am going to be in Indianapolis on Thursday for a tour of our wind farm with Senator Dick Lugar. My Sr. VP is coming up from Richmond for it. Then we have a fundraiser that evening for the Governor. It'll be a late night as we are supposed to have a 7:30 a.m. meeting in Columbus on Friday. I'm not sure why that was arranged at that hour but it means we'll be driving back late on Thursday.

And I turn 43 next week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?