Wednesday, October 01, 2008

 
I had my first blog hit from New Zealand yesterday. I met some girls from New Zealand in Zurich 20 years ago but I'm pretty sure its not one of them.

My blog has already gone international however, Sarah's Canada connections took care of that. I also recently had someone from Minnesota, San Diego, Tampa and Hallsville, Ohio. I can track the city that someone is from who reads my blog, or at least where they are when they click on it. In some cases, I can see the company they work for if they have their own server. I know a friend from Nationwide is an occasional visitor because that will show up. I also know someone logs on from the state of Ohio but can't pinpoint it any more than that. The rest of the hits I receive are pretty generic so I never really know who is logging on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?