Friday, October 03, 2008

 
Henry had his 5 year check up this week and he is right in the middle on his height and weight. I'm happy with that, I was afraid he was small. He's not nearly the eater that Jack is but Jack was in the low range of weight which I can't figure out.

Henry got 3 shots plus the flu nasal spray. He didn't cry when the nurse was there but shed a few tears after she left. The look on his face afterward was priceless, he was trying to keep it in but I just knew he needed to cry a little. Thank god I took him to this checkup, Sarah probably would have fainted. I suspect that someday all shots will be administered through the nose like the flu spray now.

We are headed to Massillon tonight to see the Tigers. Jack is going to stay home with mom. We'll have to come back early tomorrow because Henry has a 10:30 game. Just our luck, he's been having a bunch of noon games so far...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?