Tuesday, September 23, 2008

 



Just when I think I should quit golf, I go out and shoot a low score and win the St. Cerveceria Club Championship. Amazing how that works. I'll go for the Grand Slam in Myrtle Beach in November. No one has ever won the Memorial Cup, the St. Cerveceria Championship and the Little Myrtle Beach Cup all in the same year and I have a chance.

I went to Massillon today for the home inspection on the second house we are buying. It's in good shape, nothing structural but we'll have to spend a few thousand bucks on it, primarily with the flooring and new carpet. We'll also have to tear down an above ground pool with a deck surrounding it. It'll be some labor but cheaper than paying someone to do it.

Here's a photo of Jack. Messy Jack. And the cups.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?