Sunday, September 07, 2008

 
Below is a collection of photos, mostly from this weekend. Our trip to Cinci was great, Great Wolf Lodge was a really nice place and even I enjoyed the slides and waterpark. We at ate Nicholson's, my favorite Cinci casual restaurant but only stayed at the game for a couple innings. We went back to the waterpark this morning before heading back to Columbus.

Henry had a fantastic birthday. We tried to get him a Wii but couldn't find one so loaded up on presents, including his new bike which he struggled on yesterday. But today he rode like a champ and even got around the pond. I'm proud of him, yesterday I was frustrated. And our neighbor found a Wii so he got a bonus gift. An expensive bonus gift. Although I might be playing it more than him, especially after he goes to bed...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?