Friday, August 22, 2008

 
My schedule:

Saturday: Henry has photo day for t-ball, then a short practice plus a scrimmage. I wish their colors weren't purple; I had to go out and buy him white baseball pants. In-laws are coming in the early afternoon and we'll celebrate Henry's birthday tomorrow night with them.

Sunday: Sarah and I leave for Denver. I'm very hesitant to fly on the same plane with her and wish we weren't on the same flight. But we are and I have to deal with it. Then there's the Democrat convention and I worry about the security out there. I know there will be lots of intended chaos and I'll be glad to get out of there on Tuesday.

Monday: Henry starts his pre-k class. I am so bummed that I am going to miss it; I really wish either Sarah or I could be there. He'll be fine though, he already knows several kids in the class from his current class and that always makes things easier.

Tuesday: I leave Denver and life returns to normal. Until Sunday when I leave for the Republican Convention.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?