Tuesday, July 15, 2008

 
Poor Jack. We had another emergency room visit today, this time he cut his head at daycare. Luckily, I was picking up Henry when it happened although if I had picked up Jack first it might not have. He didn't get any stiches this but had his cut "glued" together. Many thanks to the emergency room doctors at St. Ann's who moved him in and took care of him before some others. On July 4, there was no one there. Today at 5:30 it was packed. A lot of people were there for non-emergencies and we wonder why heathcare is so expensive.

Also, Sarah's Uncle passed away on Monday. The funeral is tomorrow and Sarah and the boys are going up. I would go but I have our President in town tomorrow for meetings with the Speaker and the Governor's Chief of Staff that I can not miss. I hope they come back soon because my travels have taken me away from the family too much and I'll miss them. We'll be back up in a couple of weeks for our Buck Lake vacation.

Uncle Bob was a great guy and I enjoyed spending time with him. He has given the boys some coins; he was a bigtime collector at one point. We saw him over Thanksgiving and he was well but his cancer returned earlier this year. RIP Uncle Bob.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?