Wednesday, July 09, 2008

 
I'm off to Illinois tomorrow for the Christian County Fair. The family was supposed to drive over but some things are going on and its just not going to happen. I have to go back in August for Old Settlers Days so maybe we can go then. I may take Henry over if nothing else. Maybe we could catch a St. Louis Cardinals game. The only good thing about all these trips is the frequent flyer miles I've been racking up. On Southwest Airlines, 8 trips equals a free ticket. We used two tickets flying to Florida in March and I already have another one sitting in my account. I only need 2 more roundtrippers and I'll have another one.

The last time I flew to Illinois, I flew under the Business Select category. It's $30 extra but gives you 2.5 credits rather than 2 and allows you to board first. Oh, and they give you a drink coupon on your way there and way back. I'm not a big drinker on airplanes so last time, I gave one of my coupons to the guy next to me. You would have thought I bought him an 18-year old scotch rather than the Miller Lite he ordered. He was excited.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?