Thursday, July 31, 2008

 
Henry and I went to the Ohio State fair this afternoon. It was hot but we had fun. We went down the big slide together, which had to be a bit scary for him because I thought it was high and fast. We fed carrots to the petting zoo animals and he rode on a couple other rides, including a pony named Carly. The highlight for me was seeing the Budweiser Clydesdales walk by in the parade. They are magnificant animals. I own some Budweiser stock and on a personal level I'm sorry to see them sell to a foreign company but I'm happy as a shareholder. I made some money when it seems like no one else is. I think I'll get on etrade and buy some mutual funds now. What a great time to buy buy buy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?