Monday, June 02, 2008

 






We had a nice weekend. Friday, Sarah and I went out to the Memorial PGA event. We didn't watch a lot of golf but did have a few beers and do a lot of work socializing. A friend works for a guy who has a $6+ million house on the 6th hole so we started there. They always have a first class party as you can imagine. The guy went out and bought a new Ferrari that morning. Can't imagine doing that. Then we walked over to the President of Columbia Gas; he has a house on the 14th green and 15th fairway. It's one of the best lots on Muirfield. That evening, I took some stuff down to a neighbor's garage sale and put some price tags on it.

Saturday was supposed to be stormy but it ended up being nice. I was at the garage sale some but mostly stayed away. I made $44 but more importantly got rid of some junk that would have set around for years.

We went to the HighBanks park on Sunday. We played some baseball, Jack swung on the swings and we had a picnic. Henry is still hitting off a tee but is starting to hit regular baseballs that I pitch. He's doing great, its a new thing to hit a hard ball with an aluminum bat but he is a natural. Even when I change up speeds he adjusts well.

Sarah worked hard all weekend digging some beds, I worked hard all day smoking a brisket. It came out pretty good for my first attempt, it was a little overdone but I blame that on the thermometer. Here are some photos from the park.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?