Wednesday, May 07, 2008

 



I'm back from Illinois. The Open Houses went well but there were two people at the first night's that tried to pass out anti-wind literature. I had to tell them they couldn't and the gentleman didn't like it very much. There were some strong words about first amendment rights and having the sheriff come haul him off to jail but in the end it worked out okay.

The worse part about the last couple nights was that I had to eat dinner so late. Last night I had a big filet around 9:00 in the evening; I'm sure I have put on a few pounds lately.

Here are a couple good photos. The top one is from the Derby party; the kids are playing rock band or at least trying. Don't ask me why Jack was wearing a bowl on his head, maybe he thought the government was trying to beam messages to him and he didn't like it?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?