Sunday, April 13, 2008

 
Seems like FL was forever ago but I need to finish our week so the kids have an idea of what we did. First though, I have to say again that I'm getting old. My legs are killing me from running around with a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds at soccer. I wish I could resign my coaching duties and stand on the sideline with the rest of the dads.

Friday in Florida - Wednesday night I called Southwest and was able to push back our departure a day until Sunday at 1:00. This really gave us two extra days since we were going to have to leave for Tampa Friday morning. Instead, we went fishing with Captain Gary. KC watched the boys and we headed out. Normally, I drink around 6 beers but this year I only had two. I actually fished and fished well, catching the most fish (but not the biggest). But Bill and Sarah were just throwing in a line with a bobber, I was actually using lures and reeling which is much tougher. At least in my book. After a morning of being on the water, we headed where else but the Tiki Bar for lunch. A relaxing day and some of our sea trout for dinner and we called it a night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?