Tuesday, April 29, 2008

 
I looked at new office space downtown today, near the Capitol Building. I saw a couple great offices, one at the very top of the Fifth Third Building (what would I do with the Penthouse Suite?) and another across the street with a great view of the Capitol. I've been in the same office for my entire Columbus career and its time to move closer to the action. And I want my indoor parking spot back.

I had a chance to eat lunch with Henry today. I'll miss that when he leaves Children First to go to all day Kindergarten but I know he'll do well in New Albany. We are still on the wait list and haven't heard from Ready, Set Grow but I'm confident he'll get in.

This weekend is our 4th Annual Derby Party. We have 2 babysitters lined up for the 20 kids we are expecting and will have City BBQ cater it. You really can't beat their pulled pork and mac and cheese. I've eaten at some great 'q joints and have to put up City BBQ with the best of them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?