Sunday, April 20, 2008

 





Henry hit some balls today with his new driver. I also bought him an iron but I think he likes to hit the 1 club. I cut out a little square for him in the area across the street and his first drive he busted about 50 yards straight as an arrow. That was the best of the bunch he hit today but I thought he did well.
He also did well yesterday at our second soccer game and the "Black Sharks" got into the winner's circle after our first week's loss. We won 7-1 or 8-1 or whatever it was that we had. I actually played 4 against their 5 the last few minutes to let the other team score and then had to keep one of the 4 next to me so they could get a goal. Henry scored a goal and would have had another on a breakaway except a kid was grabbing him as he kicked the ball down the field. He eventually brought Henry down but we don't have refs to call penalties so I let it slide.
I need to finish up our Florida trip, not for my faithful readers as much as for the kids years from now. Maybe I'll post later tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?